Saturday, November 23, 2013

21 Days ~ Goals

Biblical Homemaking
I reworked my blog and did some transferring over, so I didn't post yesterday.  I have not yet started.  My start date is tomorrow, November 24.  Now on to my goals:
1) Drink water!  At least 64 ounces, but aim for 80 ounces daily
2) Prepare and eat a healthy breakfast
3) Make a lunch the night before
4) Exercise at least 10 minutes daily
5) Exercise at least 30 minutes 3 times a week
6) Eat sensible portions

These are my goals for the next 21 days.  From now until December 21, I plan to meet these 6 goals each day.  I also mentioned the 21 Days Journal emphasizes visualization.  I decided to make a Pinterest board and learned many things.  I ran across a blog entitled Biblical Homemaking and  the "changing your habit's for God's glory" post.  This post was exactly what I needed and gives me the confidence to proceed and turn these goals into habits and from there a lifestyle.

I am looking forward to seeing where this journey will take me.  I have a few pictures of specific ideas and inspiration that I will share and you can access my Pinterest board here as well.





This is a sticky note count down for each of the 21 days.  I think I will try this.  It will be the visual reminder that I need to keep me focused.

This is a clever sticky note depiction of the process of setting and reaching goals and simple at that.  If only I would just do it.  I am starting tomorrow.  I can do this!






No comments:

Post a Comment